My Music Video
Hi! This is a video I made for the music (which I also made). I hope you enjoy it!
Grade 5 Garage Band/Video Star Reflection
Please answer the following questions as you reflect on your experience with Garage Band and Video Star.
- How did you go about choosing what loops and tracks to include in your song? How did you decide which loops sounded good together?
I like “funky” things so I started to type funky in the “search” box and got a lot and they all sounded good together. I decided which loops sounded good together by listening to each one individually and then listening to the song that I had made.
- How did you choose to start your song? How did you choose to end it?
I started it with a groovy mix of loops, then ended it with a mix of rock music.
- What kinds of things did you listen for as you were reviewing your song?
I listened to see if the music sounded well together and if some loops overspoke the other loops.
- How did you know you were finished with your song?
When I didn’t have enough time.
- How did you come up with the concept for your music video?
The beginning of my music was “funky” so I had people dance for my video and I changed the effect once in a while so it would keep people interested.
- What was the most challenging thing about the project?
Putting loops together that sounded good.
- What would you do differently next time?
Make the ending and beginning more smooth and have more varieties of music.
Comments
Post a Comment