Spring Break

Hi! For basically the whole spring break, both my parents weren't there, so I was alone with my brother and helper at home. On Saturday, I went to my friend, Emma's, house. We played hide-and-seek tag in the pool and Marco-Polo with her dad, and we took her dog, Oreo, for a walk. We also fed the fish at her house. On Monday I had to wake up so early, because I had to go to a gymnastics camp. I had the camp going from Monday through Wednesday. On Tuesday my friends who did gymnastics at the same camp came over to my house and stayed for a while to play around. We went swimming and played games in the pool. On Wednesday I went to the same friend's house. We watched things online, made things, and went swimming. I went over to their house for a sleepover and the next day, we woke up early to get ready to go to Adventure Cove Waterpark. We were one of the first people there! The first ride we did was Riptide Rocket because I knew there was going to be a long line later on in the day. We went on every ride we could go on without getting extra tickets. We even went snorkeling! The water was so cold in the snorkeling place, for the fish, that when we went into the lazy river, it was warm water. We met one of my friends there so we all hung out together. Then, my friend lost her glasses in the lazy river, so we asked the lifeguards what to do and they told us to follow the stream of water, and eventually, we found them. Then, I got dropped off at my house. My mom came from the US on Saturday with all of the good food and all of my new clothes, and shoes. My mom bought me amazing things! I was super-duper happy. On Sunday, my mom and I went to practice softball at the field, and that was very fun, though we got some, not that serious, injuries and it was very hot. My dad was coming home from the US too. When he did, he got good food too! My mom, brother, and I all went to Cavenagh Bridge for my social studies project, and came back. Then, I was back to my normal school routine.

Comments

  1. I am sorry both Dad and I were out during the spring break. I missed you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry both Dad and I were out during the spring break. I missed you too :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sticking It On Floor

Final Blog