I 8 Point 5 of My Shyness Away

TEN is a person who is dying to hit the stage on day one of drama and would willingly perform in front of all of 6th grade right NOW!  ONE is a person who would rather be ANYWHERE but the stage and would prefer to be wrapped up in a blanket back in their bed hugging their teddy bear. On this scale of one to ten, I would be a 8.5 because I wouldn't want to just right up on stage, but if I had 20 minutes to figure something out, I would be pretty happy to go up on stage. I like to dance a lot (I am a gymnast), and I like to go on stage to dance (I am doing MSDC). I am hoping to improve my acting skills, while having fun.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sticking It On Floor

Final Blog