Art Pictures
I think this picture also shows atypical angle and texture, but I used this for atypical angle because my other texture pictures were sharper, and I felt that this picture was more atypical because it is a picture of a drain cover.
If I could do something different in the assignment I would have taken pictures over the break because I knew about the project over the break, but I never got to the point of actually taking pictures, and I think I could have found more pictures that fit the categories that were naturally put there.
The process for taking the pictures weren't quite as hard as I thought it would be because many of the pictures that I took were "set up" for me. When I say that, I mean that the picture was just meant to be taken, and I found it, and I only had to move things around a bit like for reflection, I had to take things off the table I was using to take the picture. Then, I went into iPhoto to make each picture different, because for some of them, it was too dark, and for others, there were extra things in the picture that needed to be cropped out. Overall, the process for taking each picture was really fun. I would definitley do this again!
The process for taking the pictures weren't quite as hard as I thought it would be because many of the pictures that I took were "set up" for me. When I say that, I mean that the picture was just meant to be taken, and I found it, and I only had to move things around a bit like for reflection, I had to take things off the table I was using to take the picture. Then, I went into iPhoto to make each picture different, because for some of them, it was too dark, and for others, there were extra things in the picture that needed to be cropped out. Overall, the process for taking each picture was really fun. I would definitley do this again!
Comments
Post a Comment