Health Siblings Video

Click HERE to see the video.

Comments

  1. I really think you got your point across with your effective communication video, and the small skits were really intriguing. The only thing I think you could improve on is the amount of text, because 50 words per page is not very nice. But other then that I liked the soundtrack, and the acting.
    Lucca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you got your point across with your effective communication video, and the small skits were really intriguing. The only thing I think you could improve on is the amount of text, because 50 words per page is not very nice. But other then that I liked the soundtrack, and the acting. The thing I would use from your video is the editing skills, and the mini skits. But the thing I would not use is the large quantity of text.
      Lucca
      Rewrite

      Delete
  2. I really likes the amount of effort that went into this video. I like the acting, and the soundtrack. The only thing that I think you could improve on is the amount of text. I could not read that. Other then that, your video was really great. I really enjoyed watching and reviewing you.
    Lucca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you a Exemplary, because you had very good ideas and you stated them well with your voice and also you acted out the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Kate
    I was especially impressed with the amount of evidence and supporting arguments you had.
    You could have improved on using less text so that people aren't caught up on reading the text.
    The strategy I would most likely use is to put yourself in his/her shoes so that you can realize that he/she is going through stress and conflict, just like you are. You can also realize if you're being rude or annoying towards your sibling, and then fix it, because you wouldn't want your sibling to do the same thing to you.
    I feel like all of your strategies would be useful, but the one where it 'teamwork' might not work in some cases, (even though it's a really good resolution), because some siblings just want tog et over a fight, and not become best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Lance,
    I was especially impressed with your acting skills, because you acted out each reason very well. You might have improved by having more eye-contact with your partner. The strategy I would most have used is an adult voice to show how you feel. The strategy I would have least used was to show attitude to your partner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is JIn
    I was especially impressed with The evidences you gave me. There was always a pro and a con for each evidence.
    You might have improved on having less words on the video and maybe do a voice over. I think I had clear reasons
    The strategy I would most likely use is Being in my bro's point of view because I think that would help me understand my sibling better.
    The strategy I would least likely use is show respect because i think your advice can help them if you be honest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sticking It On Floor

Final Blog