Literary Essay Reflection

1) Are you proud of your literary essay? Why?
I am very proud of my literary essay because I feel like I worked really hard on it because I spent a lot of time on it, and I tried to make every bit detailed, and to the best of it's ability.

2) What did you think of the visual process we used to generate our ideas?
I thought that the visual process we went through to make our literary essay was really good because it helped me understand and think about how I needed to do things in my essay, such as make the lead strong and powerful. I'm really glad I used the outline because it helped me realize the steps I was going through to make my essay.

3) Choose your favorite sentence from your essay and copy it to your blog post.
"If you are always yourself, and you have hope, you will be able to push through tough times, like Jason did. So, why wouldn’t you be yourself?"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sticking It On Floor

Final Blog